Community Outreach presentations are offered to a variety of different audiences. Contact us for more information, or to set up a presentation.
The White Earth DOVE Advocate Program includes outreaches to:
Presentations for All Age Groups
- This presentation talks about the four different types of bullies, risk factors and what you can do to help prevent it. Several interactive worksheets accompany this presentation.
- Good Touch, Bad Touch
- Introduction to Healthy Relationships
- Relationships & Communication
- A series of presentations about caring for one-self including discussion and materials on wants, needs, values, personal finance, goal setting, self-esteem, relaxation techniques and activities.
- Sexual Harassment
- Trafficking & Safe Harbor
- Our Safe Harbor Navigator offers presentations throughout the community on sex-trafficking of minors and Safe Harbor in Minnesota.
Presentations for Students in Grades K-12
- Relationships Online
- This presentation is geared for upper level student, and are more in depth than the Building Healthy Relationships Program. These can be split over several days or done as a several hour workshop.
- Internet Safety
- Through these series of lessons, students explore how the Internet offers an amazing way to collaborate with others world-wide, while staying safe through employing strategies such as distinguishing between inappropriate contact and positive connections.
Presentations for Students in Grades 5-8
- Building Healthy Relationships
- This presentation is set up to take 1-2 hours for each of three days or a 4-5 hour block of time (depending on the audience). In addition, activities engage students and encourage them to think about their current relationships and strive to have healthy relationships.
Presentations for Students in Grades 9-12
- Healthy Relationships: Teen Dating Violence Prevention Lessons
- Safe Dates: An Adolescent Dating Abuse Prevention Curriculum
- Healthy Relationships: Digital Technology and Teen Relationships
Presentations for Men and Boys
- Making Space to Rise!
- Four-video series that includes segments done by members of the Ojibwa Tribe, an in person moderator and many activities.
Presentations for Native American Girls
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention Curriculum