Who We Are
The White Earth Reservation Tribal DOVE (Down ON Violence Everyday) Program serves victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Stalking, Dating Violence, Elder Abuse, and General Crime and provides services to Native and non-Native women, men, and youth who live on or near the White Earth Reservation.
- 24 Hour Crisis Line
- Crisis intervention and counseling
- Safehousing, Legal, Medical, Personal, and systems advocacy
- Assistance with filing orders for protection, harassment orders, and state reparations forms
- Information and referrals
- Shelter for Women and children
- Minnesota Safe Harbor Regional Navigator Site
To Empower and Support Victims in Becoming Survivors.
The White Earth DOVE Program will work to eliminate intimate partner abuse, sexual violence and crime in our communities and to promote Zaagi’idiwin and Mannaji’win (Love and Respect) through the service areas of direct services and shelter services by partnering with communities and agencies to promote prevention and to advance safety, equality and respect for all. Together, we will strive towards:
- Breaking the cycle of violence.
- Ensuring that every person will have a right to live free from fear of violence.
- Providing temporary shelter to battered women and their children in a safe, secure and comfortable home-like environment.
- Promote healing through cultural practices and activities.
- Ensuring that each child has a right to parenting time with each parent in an environment incorporating safety, cultural values and respect for each individual involved.
- Promoting the belief that no type of violence should be tolerated.
- Enhancing our outreach/education on substance abuse.
Enhancing our outreach/education regarding services, resources and information available throughout the White Earth Nation.
White Earth Reservation Tribal Council
Human Services DivisionPO Box 418
White Earth, MN 56591